Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello internet! My name is Alan Parker and I am a young (17 years old) investor, student, athlete, scholar, photographer, and starting now… blogger. Since 2009, I have invested my money in stocks and have gotten a marvelous return, in both capital and knowledge. I would like to gain even more money and knowledge in future years, and on the way would like to share my knowledge with others like me through my blog, Invest Young.

My goal for blogging is to share my both my experiences and the knowledge I gain from them with others, especially young investors like me. I plan on covering a wide range of topics all aimed at younger investors (by "younger investors" I mean investors who are still in school or are not holding a full time job). They will cover everything from making money to reading public company's balance sheets. Many people do not realize the benefits of saving and investing at a young age until later in their life. Hopefully, through my own experiences and advice, I will convince a lot of you guys to start saving and investing your own money NOW.

I plan on covering covering many topics; everything from "How to open a stock trading account" to "Saving money in college". I will talk about anything that I think will be useful to my readers, so if you want me to write on a specific topic, please say so in the comments below!
All feedback is appreciated! Please, if you want to let me know something or you have a question, leave comments below my posts. Remember, I am in this to learn as well as teach, and would love to hear any advice or critiques that you have for me. J

No comments:

Post a Comment